Friday, September 2, 2011

"My Little Legs" baby leg warmers (#5) Lavender purple polka dot


  • Keeps baby legs warm
  • suitable for babies age newborn to age 6
  • 12 inches long
  • Composition: 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex
  • "My Little Legs" Brand
...Read more

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGE OF

"My Little Legs" baby leg warmers (#5) Lavender purple polka dot


Product Brand :
My Little Legs

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock


See All Of Product Brand : My Little Legs



### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Sep 02, 2011 18:07:27 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......

Recommend : Shopping Buy Best Bath Soap Dispensers At Home Pick Up Truck Accessory Great Automotive