Thursday, August 11, 2011

"My Little Legs" baby leg warmers (#75) solid pink


  • Keeps baby legs warm
  • suitabe for babies age newborn to 18 plus months
  • 12 inches long
  • Composition: 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex
  • "My Little Legs" Brand
...Read more

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGE OF

"My Little Legs" baby leg warmers (#75) solid pink


Product Brand :
My Little Legs

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock


See All Of Product Brand : My Little Legs



### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Aug 12, 2011 10:18:12 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

Guests who viewed this item ultimately bought...

Visit : Shopping Adiddas Great of Mens Shoes Buy best-maseratis-Autoparts Shop Great Furniture Az top saving